As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
Happy Anniversary to my husband! 🙂
1. What is one thing you have too many of in your house? You can never have too many books, but others would probably say I have too many of them…lol…and I have clutter, which is 99% books or Teddy Bear figurines, etc. I can never have too many of either!
2. Did anything go not quite as planned on your wedding day? Mainly the lighters not working during the lighting of the unity candle, but one of our guests who was a smoker had a lighter and came up and helped them light them!
3. What is your favorite summer smoothie recipe? I do not have one….never been a big smoothie drinker and when I’m hot, I don’t exactly want smoothies…I would want snow cones, lemonade, or an ice cold soda/water. I try to stick with the ice cold water now, though 😉
4. What is the weather like where you are? Right now, it is currently 76 degrees at 10:30 at night. Lately the forecast has been showing it to get up into the mid 90’s everyday, but we have been having at least a little rain everyday, so it hasn’t actually been getting up that warm, maybe high 8’s to low 90’s…definitely a lot cooler than it usually is at this time of year in East Texas !
5. What is your favorite book to read to your kids? I don’t have kids yet, but I plan to read my future kids the book called, “I’ll love you forever”….not sure who wrote it, but I remember hearing it somewhere before and just loving it. “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” 🙂