As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day? I am feeling deja vu with this question…I think it’s been used in the past…as in maybe last week’s post when I used a post from 2010…lol…and my answer is still house cleaner over spa day 🙂
2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse? Both…I tell him some stuff I want and he usually picks a few things I didn’t ask for as well
3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more? Most of the time, I usually get 8…not always but at least 8 most of the time….and it only feels like enough when I can sleep in….if I HAVE to be up at a certain time, I could get 10 hours of sleep and it still wouldn’t feel like enough
4. Do you like your hair long or short? Long….because my hair is naturally curly, therefore, short hair translates to an afro on me…and yea, not a great look!
5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for? The last time I got pulled over was the one and only time I got pulled over. It was in another town and I was driving with my Mom, my husband who was then my boyfriend, and his Mom. We were heading to the venue I would later pick as our wedding spot, and I was busy talking and didn’t notice the speed limit change drastically. My husband told me there was a cop and the speed limited had changed and I automatically slowed down, but it was too late. He pulled me over. I was bawling and I told him that I wasn’t from there and was on the way to check out a wedding venue. He ended up just giving me a warning…maybe because I wasn’t from around there and maybe because he felt sorry for me when I cried…who knows? But it definitely shook me up…anytime I see cop cars around me, I automatically tense up and start to check and see what I may be doing wrong….which tends to be nothing, but I still freak out anyways.