As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
There wasn’t a 5QF on the site today, so instead I am doing an old 5QF from June 22nd of last year. 🙂
1. What do you keep a stock pile of? Books…I have piles of those literally in every room LOL
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be? Any of the normal kinds of ice cream that I already like…but one that has 0 calories and 0 carbs, but still takes the same…yea, I am dreaming, but it would be nice! 😉
3. How do you blow off steam? Just getting away from things that stress me and doing things that relax me…like reading, listening to music, watching guilty pleasure tv, etc.
4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home…no kids, no hubby, just you? I had pretty much a whole week to myself this past week while my hubby was dogsitting/house sitting for a friend and I did pretty much the same as I do when he is here…only difference is maybe that when I was reading, I didn’t get interrupted as much, but otherwise not really that different…and I missed him. Glad he is back home!
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime? I don’t really remember EVER having a curfew at any time. During the school year, my Mom would sometimes tell me I needed to go to bed if I was still up and she thought I needed to get to bed, but she never really enforced a specific time that I remember. I was pretty good about putting myself to sleep at a decent time because I knew I needed enough sleep to function the next day. During the summer, I would often stay up all night and sleep late in the day and my Mom never really cared. As long as I was awake on the days I needed to be if we were going somewhere, it didn’t really bother her how late I decided to stay up. 🙂