As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second? I normally don’t have a set time I NEED to wake up but when I use an alarm, I tend to wake up when it goes off, not before. Today, however, I woke up 35 minutes before it went off(cause I had to use the bathroom!) and stayed up.
2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies? Well, I think mainly just the first baby, but I think there are good reasons to sometimes break that rule. For instance, if a family had a baby and then didn’t have the next until so long after that they had already gotten rid of all or most of their stuff. OR if a family has gone through some disaster and lost a lot or all of their stuff. In those cases, and others that I probably didn’t even think of, it makes sense. If however, a person has a baby then has the next a year after, then I think it’s kind of ridiculous(even if the baby is a different sex than the first). Friends and family can still give gifts for each baby, nothing wrong with that…but a baby shower for each consecutive baby is a little much, in my personal opinion.
3. How will you spend Memorial Day? Probably taking my Mom to run some errands as I usually do on Monday and then coming home to just hang out at my house with my husband.
4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..? No, not a specified written plan….maybe when I have kids, I will actually get one done…but for now, I guess I’m too lazy. 😦
5. What is your favorite morning drink? Well, I don’t like Coffee or Tea…Over 10 months ago, I would say Mountain Dew cause that’s pretty much all I drank. Now I just drink water ALL the time with those drink mixes so I don’t really have a choice in what I pick here…
Day 24-A book that you wish more people would have read
This is an easy one! I have to say anything by Kimberly Kinrade, but overall the WHOLE “Forbidden Trilogy”. It’s in the same vein as a lot of these other books that have been turned into movies lately, for instance, “The Hunger Games” but better, in my honest opinion. I know other people through her Street Team and her launch parties that love this trilogy BUT I don’t have any really super close friends or family that have ever read it and that makes me sad. 😦 I would love it if they all read it too and loved it as much as I did so we could share the love together! AND getting Kimberly more loyal fans would be awesome for her too as she truly deserves it. I would love it if “Forbidden Trilogy” was made into movies too!