As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you have a doppelgänger? Maybe…I’ve had people act like they know me and then go, “Oh, I thought you were so and so, you look just like them” so somewhere around this area, there could be one but I haven’t personally ran into someone that I thought, “They look just like me!” Of course, maybe I have and just didn’t know it cause I didn’t think they DID look like me…who knows? I think everyone has someone out there who could be their twin 🙂
2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? I’ve been using my Mom’s car for months now and I try to keep it pretty clean. My car never stayed clean cause my husband drove it and kept it messy…ugh!
3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy. Leggings wore wrong bother me but not so badly if they’re in a dark color, like black…NUDE leggings should be banned. Seriously…especially if you’re going to wear them as pants without a long shirt, tunic or dress over them. If you see a person in skin tight nude leggings and their butt isn’t covered up, it REALLY looks they are bottomless and….that’s just tacky and inappropriate. I don’t care if you’re a size 0 or a size 30, it looks like you’re completely nude on the bottom and that’s just gross!
4. How often do you go grocery shopping? About twice a week when I take my Mom to run errands, so I get a few things on Monday and a few things on Friday.
5. What has been the best surprise of your life? I know what WOULD be the best surprise, but what has already been….I don’t know…maybe when my husband surprised me with proposing to me almost 5 years ago when I knew he wanted to but couldn’t afford the ring. When he surprised me with the picnic, it was in the back of my head that he might, but then I also really doubted it cause I knew he didn’t have a ring. So when he proposed with his great grandma’s ring, I was shocked and very surprised but it was definitely a great surprise!
Day 17-Favorite Quote
I know my favorite quote but this obviously speaking of favorite quote from a book. I’ve never really thought about what my favorite quote from a book was. I’m going to say it would be, “If only there could be an invention that bottled up a memory, like scent. And it never faded, and it never got stale. And then, when one wanted it, the bottle could be uncorked, and it would be like living the moment all over again.” This is a quote from “Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier and I choose it because of the beauty of it. I think it WOULD be lovely if memory could be bottled as a scent. I absolutely adore this book!