As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
*The blog I got this from is NOT doing a 5QF this week so I took the liberty of finding a random OLD 5QF that was done way before I started doing them. These are the questions from the May 7th, 2010 post.*
1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse? Me…I love to drive so if I’m in the car with my husband, I’m driving! I think there’s only been maybe once or twice that I’ve let him drive. Once was a couple Christmases ago when I went to the ER for high blood pressure and my Mom told me I shouldn’t be driving home..and I think there might have been another time cause I just was not feeling good at all. Most of the time, I will still drive not feeling well, so I either have to be feeling REALLY horrible or have orders NOT to drive, LOL
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I’m an Introvert and proud of it! Introvert doesn’t mean shy. Spending time in huge crowds or with a lot of people just physically and mentally wears me out and actually makes me sick over time. I do better one on one or with smaller groups and when it’s more quiet and less noisy.
3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert? My husband is an extrovert. Extremely! If areas are too crowded, he will get stressed out, though but that’s because of his bipolar. He will go up to anyone whether he knows them or not and start a conversation, though. He LOVES loud concerts and parties and I’d rather stay home. I think it’s a good mix even though it can be hard for introverts and extroverts to always understand each other. He gets me to do things that I would normally shy away from and I remind him to slow down sometimes. 🙂
4. What’s your favorite type of social media? I’m a Facebook girl! I just love Facebook and most everyone I keep in contact with has one, too so it’s just the best site for me to stay in contact with everyone.
5. What’s your favorite way to “recharge”? This kind of goes along with me being introverted because noisy, chaotic, busy situations wear me out and for ME, recharging is being alone or with just one other person, relaxing, watching a movie or reading. Quieter moments or solitude recharges me.