- Welcome to my Spotlight Sunday! Every Sunday I put someONE or someTHING I love IN the Spotlight!
Anyone is welcome to use the idea on their own blog and spotlight whoever or whatever THEY choose, but if you do, please use my lovely graphic that my friend made somewhere in your post to show that the idea came from here! And I would love it if you left the link in my comments, so I could go check out what YOU spotlighted!
Books are very much on my mind at the moment as I impatiently await tomorrow and the start of our library’s annual book sale. When I considered things to spotlight, nothing else came to me except for thoughts of books….so I decided to just do a short and simple spotlight today listing some of my favorite books. This is NOT a full list because my brain can’t remember ALL my favorite ones. This is just a short list of 10 of my favorites..which means the favs. that come off the top of my head right now! 🙂
10 Favorite Books!
- “Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier
- “Obsidian Butterfly(Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter,#9) by Laurell K. Hamilton
- “Flowers in the Attic” by V.C. Andrews (NOT ashamed to be a fan of V.C. Andrews!
- “Forbidden Mind Trilogy” by Kimberly Kinrade
- “Under the Dome” by Stephen King
- “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that can’t stop talking” by Susan Cain
- “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern
- “Hiding in Sunshine” by John and Caitlin Stuart
- “The Stranger Beside me:Ted Bundy” by Ann Rule
- “Where the Sidewalk ends” by Shel Silverstein
So…there you have it! 10 of my Favorite books of all! I linked them all to Goodreads so if any of them sound interesting to you, you can go read some more and add them to your reading lists, if you so choose! 🙂