As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
*The blog I got this from is NOT doing a 5QF this week so I took the liberty of finding a random OLD 5QF that was done way before I started doing them. These are the questions from the May 7th, 2010 post.*
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? Well, the worst memory I can think of is my brother closing me up in some sort of trunk or box and I did NOT like it! Luckily, I didn’t get stuck in there too long!
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!) There are a few naughty things I remember but only through being told I did them…..I guess the naughtiest thing I remember is in Kindergarten or 1st grade when I told a teacher “F*** you”…yea…my brother was older than me and although he was deaf, he did do the finger and kind of mouthed it so I learned it and I got really mad for some reason and told the teacher that but I never did it again! It’s not so much saying it that I remember more so than what happened afterwards. My mom worked there in Pre-K at the time and it was a Christian school so instead of sending me to the principal, they went and told my Mom and I remember trying to run and hide in the bathroom shower stalls cause I knew I was in BIG trouble. My family believes in spankings and I definitely got one!
3. Where do you like to go to relax? Either in the big comfy chair in the living room or in bed…reading usually 🙂
4. What was the last thing you won? I believe it was a Rose Pendant Necklace that I won from a giveaway I entered from Kimberly Kinrade 🙂 It’s so beautiful and I just adore Roses!
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? I would love to be on “Wheel of Fortune”…I think I could totally rock it!