As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Where do you hide things from your kids at? Well, it’s just me and my husband but he’s like a kid sometimes LOL…if I told my hiding places from HIM on here, he would know 😉
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers? Last time I was around bored toddlers on a rainy days was about 7 years ago when I worked at a Preschool LOL….Rainy days are NOT good after hours of being stuck in a room, that’s for sure! You can sing and dance to songs, read books with the kids, do some arts and crafts, but eventually they are going to have too much energy and not enough of an outlet for it. If your home has a gym, there’s your solution, but how many homes have that? LOL MY favorite part of rainy days at the preschool was always Nap time 🙂 At least after the very last kid was FINALLY asleep! Ah, peace AND quiet!
3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late?? Read THIS for my opinion 🙂
4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path “Mom and Pop” cafes or tried and true national food chains? Around here, my favorite places are tried and true food chains probably, but I don’t eat out very much anyways anymore. If I was in Austin, I would pick both because of Dan’s Hamburgers…I don’t even LIKE Hamburgers much and I LOVE theirs!
5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore? My husband DOES snore, loudly like a freight train, BUT since he got his sleep machine, I just hear the machine usually. Once in a blue moon, the mask will get knocked over a bit in his sleep OR he will lay down and fall asleep before he puts in on and THEN I’ll hear it, but that’s very rare anymore. My husband said I only snore when I’m sick with a cold or having sinus problems, otherwise no. I can’t imagine anyone doesn’t though when they have a cold…