I guess I should have specified “Saturdays and Sundays” in my title, because Friday is never a problem. It seems like the past few weeks, I am fine with knowing what to blog about during the week and then once it hits Saturday, I just blank out! Even on Sunday, when the main idea is already ready for it, I still struggle with deciding WHAT to spotlight each week.
So is it because I’m all out of steam on the weekends or does my muse take vacations then? Your guess is as good as mine, because I have as of yet come up with nothing! 😦
So what do I do when I blank out? Find questions I can answer on my blog! So here are 5 questions I found!
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? This is a hard one…When I was younger and really, really shy, looking into someone’s eyes for any reason was difficult but now it’s usually not that difficult for either situation. It’s not so much difficult whether I am speaking or someone else is speaking, but the context of the conversation that would make it difficult. Say, for instance, the other person is being really mean and hateful…in THAT case, you want to look away. If they are being very friendly, then no problem. If you are telling someone you did something wrong or having to maybe disclose something embarrassing or very personal, it would be hard for me to look in the other one’s eyes. If I’m just having a regular conversation and everything’s cool, then again, no problem! It just all depends on the context!
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? Driving in morning traffic..I try not to be angry when I’m driving but when people beep at me for not moving quick enough when there are tons of cars coming and not enough time for me to get out there….or they don’t use their signals and whip in front of me and I have to slam my brakes on…it’s just really hard sometimes. I’m obviously not STILL angry because it’s been over 24 hours but thinking of the moment does make me frustrated!
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? It would kind of depend on WHO was with me….If I was alone(which I don’t know why I WOULD be), then I’d probably call my husband. If my husband was with me, I would call my mom…and I could probably go on and on depending on who was with me. Can one phone call me a conference call so I can talk to more than one person? I mean, I could get the one person to dial the others? 😉 Yea, I am trying to cheat obviously!
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I don’t know if I would tell everyone, but I would tell all the people that are closest to me because if it was the other way around, I would want to know. I would try to spend my last days doing the things I loved the much and I wouldn’t worry about cleaning or watching what I ate or sleeping for that matter! I would want to spend time with the ones I love the most and make the most of the time I had left. Yes, I would be afraid…not going to lie but I would hope I could eventually be at peace with it and live my last days to the extent that I felt ready to leave this earth.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. This has to be a trick question because you really CAN’T have one without the other…you can’t love someone without trust and you can’t trust someone without love! Love without trust means nothing so at first, I wanted to say trust but for trust to exist, you have to have love so there’s really NO correct choice here.