As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What advice would you give a newly married couple? I wouldn’t give them the old generic saying of “Don’t go to bed angry” lol I would tell them that the newness of being married won’t last forever so enjoy it while it’s there and as the marriage goes on, you’re going to go through some tough times. I think ANY couple who says their whole marriage has been absolutely perfect is full of it….I’m sorry but if someone comments here saying theirs is…well, I don’t believe you! There’s a reason why people say certain years are the hardest, like the 7 yr. itch(which I am about 3 years away from still). The truth is the newness of love and marriage gradually fades over time, you get used to each other and things don’t necessarily feel the same. You’re going to look at each other differently a few years down the road and you’re going to learn about every disgusting and annoying habit each other has and some of them might cause you to shake your head and wonder what the heck happened to the one you married, lol. Marriage gets harder as you go along, NOT easier, so when you say, “I do” prepare yourself for the vow you said! Be prepared for the worse and not just the better, for the poorer and not just the richer and the sicker and not just the good health. And when you hit the tough patches, try to remember the things that made you fall in love with each other. Learn to compromise and talk things over and always make time for each other….and LISTEN. Never stop listening. The best parts of marriage are the times when you have gone through the tough times that you never thought you would conquer and you come out the other side with a new appreciation and love for the other. 🙂
2. Who does more laundry around your house? Neither of us…we have a laundry room at our apts. but it costs a lot to use the machines so my Mom is actually kind enough to let us take our laundry to my Nanny’s and she actually does it for us….yes, I am spoiled
3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself? I’m not a fan of cooking so I prefer to buy as much as I can already made. I DO cook my own fish with my own seasonings, though, to cut carbs. As far as organic, I buy organic spinach and broccoli a lot but not so much cause it’s organic…I just like the taste better?
4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest? “Forbidden Trilogy” by Kimberly Kinrade 🙂 If you don’t mind “adult scenes” then the Seduced Trilogy by her….”Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier also because that’s one of my favorite books ever! For TV shows….If you have Netflix, “Xena the Warrior Princess” or “Charmed” 🙂 I love those two shows!
5. So, they say it’s Spring now…what does your “spring” look like at this very moment? 85 degrees…ugh! BUT we have a chance of rain tomorrow that is supposed to make the next few days only get into the 60’s 🙂 YAY!