1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven things about me:
- You already know I love to read, but you may or may not know that I read Ebooks for Innovative Online Book Tours for free sometimes and do Amazon and Goodreads reviews in exchange 🙂
- This award means more to me than other awards just because of the name of it. I think to ever be called Inspiring is such an incredible honor and compliment.
- If I’m going to be gone for a long time, I like to take both my Kindle AND a book, that way if I’m using my Kindle and the power runs out, I always have a back up. 🙂
- I like to use survey sites when I have time to earn money towards Amazon gift cards. Right now, I am trying to save up the money from gift cards until I have enough to buy the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 16 GB…so I have more room for books.
- When I was younger, I use to make mix tapes from my CD’s by playing parts of the music, pausing and then switching cd’s back and forth so that I had my own mixes of several songs in one.
- I also made tapes where I recorded myself being a DJ talking and introducing the songs. (I still have some of these tapes)
- My husband’s wedding band has “Sharon and Chad Forever” engraved inside.
Inspiring Bloggers I nominate:
- Mirth and Motivation
- Smile, Kiddo
- Should be reading
- The Shyness Project
- I choose how I will spend the rest of my life
- I shall be a toad
I know it said 15 but I’m a rule breaker! 🙂