As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why? I would love to learn different styles of dances. I’ve danced for fun before and I was in a singing/dancing group but I think it would be fun to learn all the specifics of certain styles. Not that I would be able to execute them very well, but it would be fun cause I love to dance. 🙂
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver? Well, normally I would say Books, but you can deliver them! Both through Kindle and through Booksfree, so…hmmm…Even though I don’t eat unhealthy food very much, it would be nice if all the restaurants, both fast food AND fancy ones delivered on the days where you are really sick and don’t want to make something to eat!
3. What’s your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out? We don’t really have snow days…if we did, I would probably take photos because it would be very rare! As far as inside activity, it would just give me another excuse to read and I don’t need many excuses for that!
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site? Well, I am married so I think that would be an issue with my husband LOL…..before I was married, I didn’t really frequent things that often because the ones that don’t cost money, I tried to stay away from. I think I equated a lot of these with guys just looking for….uh….sex instead of love. Doesn’t mean they all are, just the way I saw it at the time. I met my husband through Myspace though, so yes, I WOULD have met a stranger through a web site, just not a dating one. And yes, I realize that it’s mainly a difference in wording.
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose? Sorry to my husband, but if it was 35 hours straight with no breaks(other than bathroom ones, I hope), I would NOT pick him! Simply because he smokes and I’m allergic to it, I would not be able to be stuck close to smoke for that long. BUT I would miss him! Honestly, I would pick my best friend Rebekah, because I haven’t seen her in awhile and it would be fun….my best friend Tara, my niece Lydia (because I also haven’t seen her in awhile and I think her and Tara would get along well), and a private chauffeur cause I am making this a limo with the back part private, dang it! LOL……And inviting any more of my nieces might cause problems because being stuck together for 35 hours(as sisters for most of them) would probably cause arguments and I would want it to just be fun!