As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? Our cold weather days in THIS part of Texas are maybe 30’s, 40’s and very rarely snow so I embrace them. I LOVE colder weather because I hate the heat and sweating LOL….I love weather where I HAVE to wear a jacket and it still feels a little chilly but not too much. 50’s are my favorite temp! 🙂
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? I could totally win on “Don’t forget the lyrics”….as long as there wasn’t all Country Music LOL and I think I could do very well on “Wheel of Fortune”…I would LOVE to go on that show!
3. What is your preferred climate? 50’s and 60’s with a little wind…..and if I am stuck inside all day, I actually love Rain cause it makes for some great sleep and good reading weather as well!
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? There’s not really anything I buy every trip..Lately, I would say Pineapple cause that’s a pretty regular thing I buy. I love Pineapple! 🙂 Spinach is a regular thing cause I buy it fresh and it doesn’t last long and Flavored Drink Mixes for my Water!
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? Unless the spider was a Black Widow and it’s somewhere I can’t reach, I would kill the spider….I’m not TOO afraid of them but I don’t want them crawling on me, of course! If it’s a roach, especially a BIG one, I call for my hubby and he can always tell! “Baby, come here! Hurry! It’s an emergency!” and he replies with, “Where is it?” LOL