As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along? Are we talking 5 in total or 5 EACH of each category cause there IS a difference… if it was 5 all together, then I would probably bring my hubby and some of my best friends, preferably a friend with a survivor instinct…LOL
If we are talking 5 a category, then 5 books…Ah! I can’t pick just 5 books, this is a hard one! Ok,ok…I’m going to think strategy…I would bring a book on edible plants and how to find them and know which ones were poisonous or not, one book on wilderness or island survival, one on first aid without advanced equipment, one on how to build a raft, possibly? and a trivia book, just because LOL
As for movies, why would you bring movies? Is this deserted island have a source of electricity and a VCR or DVD player & TV somewhere? Uh…how would I play the movies? We could just play charades!
People, my husband, my best friend ever because she’s my best friend but also because I think she would be better at getting us off the island than me, someone with a vast knowledge of survivor skills AND some billionaire’s kid….cause if the billionaire’s kid’s with us, I have a feeling we might get found quickly 😉
Food-Obviously bottled water and tons of it, if that counts as food…..canned food that has the lids you can pop off, vienna sausage or spam cause they last for a long time, crackers, and Twinkies…for my husband, NOT me LOL
2. What is your thought on year round school? Depends on how you did it…..if it was year round with very little breaks, no….but if they did it where you go three months, then have a month break, go 3 more months, have a month break, etc. then I think it COULD work….I DO think kids do tend to forget things over a 3 month summer break so year round COULD be a good option, although if I was a kid right now, I probably wouldn’t like it!
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can’t be one of your kids’ potty stories either!) I don’t have a kid yet, so I can’t really cheat here! I’m trying to think of a story that would be appropriate to tell here and I’m having a hard time……I’ve accidentally used a men’s room before and not realized it until I walked out?
4. What’s the temperature where you are? 62 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny 🙂
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person? I like Fall and Winter but only on the days where it’s no warmer than 50’s and 60’s…that’s the ideal temp. for me! Plus the fall look is so beautiful to me and Winter brings Christmas which is almost the only time I see certain family members who I miss very much! 😦