As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?I take my chances…I’ve never had a Flu Shot and I’ve only had the flu maybe once or twice as a kid. Every time my mom has had it, she ends up WITH the Flu, so I just figure I will take my chances. 🙂
2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?I don’t have kids, so no to all these questions….and I don’t have an IPad myself either so not sure on any educational apps
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?If and when I have a boy, I plan to name him Connor because I just love that name and so does my hubby….other than Connor, I don’t have any boy names picked out, but I like names that sound Irish for some reason. For a girl, I love Hailey Marie, Sapphira, and Arianna or Aria
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious…) I don’t eat apples much because of the number of carbs in them and I’m on a pretty strict with carbs diet that allows me just one fruit a day right now so honestly, I usually eat pineapple….which I always found strangely named because I think of it and think an apple from a Pine Tree? LOL
If I did pick to eat an apple, I would probably pick Granny Smith apples which are green and kind of sour…..I really like those!
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why? Depends on where my husband is at the time! LOL……Usually I like to hang out in my bedroom and read to escape or watch my favorite shows that he likes to gripe about, hehehe….but sometimes when he’s sleeping in the bedroom, I like to go to the big comfy chair in the living room and take over THAT TV or just put my feet up and read in there….I am an equal opportunity thinker……I can escape wherever I need to! 🙂