As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013? Goals, yes…resolutions NO 🙂 I don’t like the word “resolution” which I mentioned in my goals post from this past Tuesday. My goals were to blog daily this year, read 150 books, continue to lose more weight and to watch 50 NEW to me movies.
2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013? Nope…I would love to go to my niece Grace’s H.S. graduation in May but it’s looking like that won’t be possible….and funds aren’t exactly what they need to be to just more vacationing 😦
3. What room is never cleaned in your house? Every room in my house has been cleaned before….unless you count my bedroom closet as a room…cause it’s a walk in closet 🙂 Never really cleaned in there LOL
4. What food must be in your house at all times? Lately, I would say Spinach and Chicken….cause I tend to eat a lot of both but I also like to keep some Dark Chocolate Bars around for certain times….lol
5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person? Depends….I love to hug the people I know and love but I don’t hug too much, just when I haven’t seen someone in awhile or they are leaving and I won’t see them for awhile. So I’m a hugger but I’m not an obsessive one.