I would like to send my condolences, thoughts AND prayers to those in any way effected by the elementary school shooting in Connecticut tonight! My heart goes out to you!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I don’t like to cook or bake…..I think I’m good at both but it’s just not my thing 🙂
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? I actually LOVE wrapping presents at Christmas so I prefer to so a wrapped box but I do use gift bags if need be, as far as opening presents…..I also prefer them wrapped…there’s just something so exciting about unwrapping versus digging around in a bag
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? In the summer, around 65, which can be quite expensive and if we had a big house, we couldn’t do, but we have an apt. so we make do….In the winter, we actually run the air between 65-70 a lot because our winter can tend to still be warm(at least for my standards), and when we do this, our bill is an awesome price! LOL….When it gets really cold, we’ll put the heat on around 65, I don’t like having the heat warmer than 70 cause it gets too hot for me
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you? As far as gifts I planned to buy ahead of time, I am pretty much 100% done…..but there’s a couple of people that I added to buy gifts for now that I know how much money I have left to work with….so I guess I am about 95% done then? Waiting for things to come in the mail as well so I can wrap them!
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? No, I don’t do this but I have friends on Facebook that do and I so enjoy seeing what their Elf has gotten up to! I really would LOVE to get one someday and do this tradition myself! 🙂