Less than 3 weeks until Christmas! 🙂
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips? I moved once when I was 12, then once when I first got married and again a few months later to another apt., I don’t really have any tips although I have learned the hard way to be extremely careful when moving with a computer……last time I moved, we had my computer in my dad’s van and it was in there securely, but just from the little bumps that he hit while driving, my computer ended up with a crack in the motherboard 😦 It really sucked, too, because it had lasted me a long time and was STILL in great shape….I wish I still had that one!
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan? I do NOT own credit cards, never have and pretty sure I never will. I have enough debt anyway from unpaid hospital bills I can’t afford due to no insurance. 😦 I don’t have a specific budget either, I just try to find everyone a NICE gift that looks like I spent more for it but I try to find it for a great price and I try to only spend a certain amount on each person for the most part. I DO have a debit card but that’s basically like using cash cause I keep an eye on how much I have and how much I spend each place so I know I don’t spend more than I actually have.
3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague? I don’t think there’s anything I specifically avoid…I prefer to stay out of the hospital or doctor appts. as much as possible JUST because I don’t have insurance and can’t afford it….but I’m not afraid of shots, bloodwork, etc.
4. What’s your least favorite Christmas song? Not sure I have one I don’t really like…..Pretty much the only time Christmas songs become annoying to me is if I hear them over and over TOO much like when I worked in JCPenney as a holiday temp., it was just like the same cd on repeat, over and over…..that can get annoying with any music!
5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about same? Why? About the same….We are living on basically the same income as last year which means we STILL can’t afford to spend a whole lot, but I think we will be able to spend about the same as we did last year….
*Extra note: I’m having a $5 raffle on my Facebook for the chance to win a 5 pack of Jewelry Candles. If you don’t already know, these are 21 oz. 100% natural soy candles with jewelry inside: necklace, bracelet, anklet, ring, earring or pendant worth from $10 to $7500! I currently have 17 tickets left and will hold the drawing using Random.org as soon as all tickets are sold! If you are interested, you can “like” my fan page which you will find a link to on the right hand side of my blog OR message me on here and I will send you a direct link to my event! You are welcome to my like my fan page at anytime EVEN if you’re not interested! It’s both for Jewelry Candles AND my blog! Thanks and please share my event!*