Is it just me or is time flying? Wow! Can’t believe it’s already November!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What terrifies you the most? Those bugs that start with R….that are gross! AH! I hate them with an extreme passion! Even writing or saying the name makes me shiver! Also, I have a fear of dying alone with no one beside me 😦 Dying is something that we all must go through, I just hate the thought of having it happen with no one around
2. Favorite fall/winter drink? I don’t really have one, honestly…..I mean, Hot chocolate is ok, but my fav. drink year round is one I have only had once in 3 months, A Baja Blast from Taco Bell! LOL I am trying to drink only water BUT I may allow myself a teensy amount of cheating for Christmas, not sure….I don’t like holiday food that much but I may allow myself one soda or something just on Christmas day, you know….
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? Yes and no…I’m not going to go into all the differences but he has some views I disagree with completely and I consider myself more of an Independent but I admit I do have certain leanings….I have become very open minded as an adult and I question a lot of things that I believed as a kid. I believe it’s very healthy to question and always be open to hearing opposing viewpoints instead of being completely closed off. My husband is more of the type to just stick with his side and not want to change. Opposites attract though and I love him regardless, I think if both people are willing to find a middle ground, you can work it out. 🙂
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? Well, I’m almost done with “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern and I can’t think of any past books because that is just completely consuming my mind at the moment LOL I just love it and I can’t wait to find out what happens…This book is awesome, I recommend it to people who love to read and love GOOD writing! I definitely am going to read other books by her in the future to see if they are all this good!
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? What snow? I live in East Texas and it’s a rare winter that we see snow and when we do, it’s at the most 2 inches for one day and quickly melts…we just don’t see Snow in this part of Texas but I know some parts actually do in the northern parts….We have strange weather, the most snow I have seen here was in April one year….warm one day, snow the next and it actually stuck for a bit! I happened to drive through some of it and wow, it was very disorienting, I drove like maybe 20 mph at the most and the snow coming down was making me very sleepy. I definitely applaud people who drive in it all the time, that stuff is serious! AND I am also glad we don’t see it all the time because there are too many people here that think driving through snow would be no big deal and fly through it! Accidents occur like crazy when our roads get iced over here because stupid people with NO common sense cruise over the bridges going 90 to nothing and slam their brakes on! Ok, it doesn’t take a genius to know you can’t slam your brakes when driving on ice! UGH! The insanity!