As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby? Not applicable yet…but I will go ahead and answer with what I hope it will be when I DO have kids…I would hope BOTH of us would equally get up and take care of things, as in taking turns, but I also realize things don’t always happen as you wish LOL
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn’t in it? I’m not a big sports person so I don’t watch it regardless…my husband watches it no matter what, though
3. What is the best compliment you have received? I’m not sure, I’m the type of girl who doesn’t like to reflect on compliments much because I kind of feel undeserving when someone DOES…which I know that’s not always a good thing but it’s just something I have to learn to accept
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating? Another non applicable one 😦 When I DO have kids, though, I think I probably will because I think it’s fun to have an excuse to act like a kid again!
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why? I think Philippians 3:14-“I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me”
(On a side note: I have a Raffle going on to win a Jewelry Candle of your Choice, tickets are only $1 each and a Max. of 5 allowed per person! I have 9 spots left if you or anyone you know are interested! Either let me know here or message me on FB-link is on the right side of the page! Thanks! 🙂 )