As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? Is it bad to say I despise having guests over? I would just rather go to their place or somewhere else….Not enough hiding places to move all my junk around and I SO was not created as a neat and tidy woman!
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for? No, they don’t…I fast forward through them 🙂 Thank you, DVR!
3. What’s your favorite holiday party to host? Did someone miss the answer to my first question…I don’t like having guests over therefore the only way I would host is if it’s somewhere else LOL…and so far I haven’t hosted anything so I really don’t know!
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it? My Kindle Fire….with an unlimited battery somehow? LOL…..Darn, or could I tape a bunch of books together? Wait…how long am I on this island? Am I stuck forever or is it just a vacation? cause if it’s for a few days, one book is fine…if I am stuck forever, then well…I’m screwed! No pun intended……
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat? Wow, well, first of all, that would be a little creepy to know my husband was a killer and it’d be kind of hard to overlook what he’s doing even if it was (supposedly) for a good reason….I might not rat him out but I think it would definitely be a marriage ender….I mean, killing people is kind of a huge turn off, just saying!