As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? I’m more of a spelling stickler….I hate misspelled words! As for grammar, elementary errors when you are a college graduate make me want to scream…I know people make mistakes, but some of them are just ridiculous!
2. What’s your favorite thing about fall? I love when the weather starts to cool down and get out of the high 90’s and 100’s…I also love the smell of a cool Fall morning, my birthday, and the approach of the Holidays and seeing my family together!
3. What’s your favourite dish to take to a potluck? I don’t believe I have ever taken one to a potluck! I remember my mom doing it all the time when I lived with her, though….I’m not much of a fan for cooking so I would probably do macaroni(which I can’t eat) or buy something to take! LOL
My mom makes an awesome Broccoli Cheese Casserole…I have tasted other’s interpretations and none compare!
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? Usually after Thanksgiving because I don’t have a HUGE budget as it is…and the closer to Christmas it gets, the better I can figure out how to make it all work!
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Just once, when we moved from the capital of Texas to this smaller city I now live in
*This is an extra note: Be sure to tell your friends and family to like my page “TheRealSharon” on Facebook to stay up to date not only with my blog but my Rep. job with Jewelry Candles. They make a great unique gift and if you buy one from me, I will promote your page, business, company, etc. for free! Buy more than one and I will put your badge on my sidebar!*
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens