As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is your favorite fall family tradition? I don’t know that we really have one…My birthday is in the fall, though…I wouldn’t say I want to hurry this along, though…at least not now that I am getting older! LOL
2. If money weren’t an issue, how many kids would you have? Since I was little, I always said I wanted 10 kids and that really hasn’t changed much but obviously besides money, there’s also the time it takes to have that many and I think I would be happy with less than that…maybe 5…
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? I’ve never really wanted one and I don’t think they are for me….that being said, who knows? Circumstances could change but if they did, it would probably be a very small tattoo…I honestly don’t see myself getting anything big EVER….I actually have entertained the thought once about getting a tattoo wedding ring…not sure if I ever would, though
4. What condiment is a must in your house? We honestly don’t have much condiments unless you count salt and pepper? I’m not a fan of ketchup or mustard or anything….My husband likes them but we don’t really buy them very often
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? I did a post about this not too long ago…go read it! 🙂 Proposal