As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? Singer/Writer/Actress
2. How often do you clean out your car? Not very often, but I don’t really make much of a mess in my car…it’s my husband who leaves cans and junk in my car…ugh!
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? I’m relieved because I wouldn’t want to actually get ticketed for not being “in fashion”…I think I have good taste but it’s hard to find the coolest and cutest things in MY size….sometimes I wish people that wear too tight/revealing clothes everywhere WOULD get ticketed, though…some things are just inappropriate!
4. What’s your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? It USED to be Pasta and Mountain Dew for the food/drink….Now because of how I’m eating, I don’t use food or drink as a way to deal with stress or to reward myself…I think that’s a big part of the problem with me and others who have their weight spiral out of control(to be fair, my thyroid DOES have a strong impact) but the fact that people can use food and drink as a reward or to deal with stress is bad as well. I think activities are better for dealing with stress and getting a new book or outfit, etc. are better as a reward. I try to listen to music or read a book when I’m stressed now…dancing is a good stress relief as well.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them? This is a hard question for me for personal family reasons and I kind of hate that this is on here….I actually DID think of this and had some names picked out for a girl/boy, I would say I have had it picked for almost 5 or 6 years now but I really don’t expect to actually use it…Haylee Marie and Hayden Montgomery