As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What’s the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? I don’t know that there’s anything I buy EVERY TIME I walk into a store….I buy water a lot but not every time..
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Catching up on my DVR, reading, getting on Facebook, blogging, working out, etc.
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? I try to drive THE speed limit or no more than 5 miles over mostly, I know you can still get a ticket for 5 miles over but I heard somewhere once that as long as you’re within 5 miles, they usually don’t bother…..Of course, it depends on the area I’m in…there are smaller surrounding towns around where I live where if you go 1 mile over, they will ticket you, so if I go through there, it’s under!
4. What’s your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??
I don’t like to bake but if I did, it would probably be something I SHOULD not be eating right now…so I’m going to pass on this! LOL
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying “neither!!”)? AHHH! I don’t want to answer with either of these cause whichever one I say, watch it actually happen soon! I know it says “no copping out” but I really don’t have a preference here, I see nothing GOOD about either of these things crawling on my face! Ewww! How about I pick a FAKE mouse or spider? HEHE 🙂
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens