HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM, THE BEST IN THE WORLD(In my opinion)!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is a must in a hotel room? Besides a comfortable bed and working toilet/shower, clean room, all the BASICS you expect….A good air conditioner if it’s summer in Texas…I don’t ask for too much…
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? LOL…are you kidding me? It would be easier to say which ones I would be horrible at….I am so not athletic at ALL!
3. What’s your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject? Ugh for whoever put this question in here…I feel like this is all I have heard lately…I will make this short and sweet, but I COULD by all means say a ton here.
I respect people’s opinions for and against gay marriage because it’s your right…I don’t have a problem with whoever wants to marry getting married because it doesn’t personally affect me in anyway. I have family and friends on both sides of the issue and I love them all not only because I believe God told us to love EVERYONE but also I believe it’s the right thing to do regardless.
4. One thing you said you’d never do as a parent, but totally have. Not applicable
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found at a yard sale? I don’t really know….I think it’s weird to see used underwear at yard sale….I know you could probably wash them really well but I just personally think underwear should be bought new….at the same time, I realize some people might not be able to even afford that :(…If you can, though…I say buy new
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens