As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
I can’t think of one specific thing, I am always seeing funny sayings and funny pictures posted by everyone….I just saw a shirt that said, “I’ve never met a book I wouldn’t take to bed” and I thought that was both clever and pretty funny 🙂 I kind of want that shirt now!
2. What is your favorite Olympic event? In Summer, it’s most definitely Gymnastics, both women’s, men’s and the rhythmic(if they do that) I am so looking forward to that!
In Winter, I enjoy all the Figure Skating, both Individual, Pairs AND Ice Dancing 🙂
3. Do your kids do chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? No kids yet, but when I do, I would probably give them chores from the time they are able to do them….just give the smaller ones little tasks they can do and progressively harder tasks as they age. Mommies don’t exactly get paid for doing housework so I think a reasonable amount of chores for kids doesn’t need payment, but if your kid goes above and beyond what they are asked, I don’t see anything wrong with giving them some sort of reward.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
I’m bad about being quiet cause I hate to offend people and I especially hate saying something if they are going to still be bringing food out, cause I am always paranoid they will put something in my food!
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc…) Well, I live in an apartment so although I would love to say my very own private swimming pool, that would be so unrealistic……Right now, I would love to have a bigger fridge with more freezer space and an ice maker….cause I feel our apt. one is so small