Happy 28th Birthday to my husband who I love so much! Born on Friday the 13th and is the reason I NOW consider this day lucky instead of UNlucky!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What’s your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)? Yay, I suppose because my husband wears them all the time, although I CAN understand why people might not like it because let’s face it…guy’s feet are not always that great looking….
Ok, and my husband can have some gnarly toenails, but hey, sandals and flip flops are just so comfy…so I deal with it! LOL
2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit? Well, probably quite a few but I admit to watching “Spice World” today for the first time since I was a teen and I was SO singing along with the songs! I just can’t help it, I was a HUGE Spice Girls fan and I admit to still liking the cheesy pop songs…makes me feel like a young girl again!
3. What summer camp should they make for moms? Well, I’m not a mom but I am sure moms would LOVE a camp where they go and just get to SLEEP as long as they want without interruptions, have a great nanny tend to their kids without worry, a great chef cook their meals and a masseuse give them as many massages as they like! Am I right, friends that are mommies?!
4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song…) I always dislike questions about my favorite songs because my favorites change SO much! I love a lot of romantic songs and I’m not sure what I consider the MOST romantic….
I think my wedding song probably IS one of the most romantic songs to me, even though it was an older song I originally heard on a soap opera…it’s called “Baby, you’re my destiny” and I forget who the guy/girl who sing it are, but I just LOVE the lyrics
“Baby, you’re my destiny,
you and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as far as I can see,
From now until eternity,
You were always meant to be
That’s just the chorus part, the rest of it is just as sweet. 🙂
5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story? No, I don’t yet have one but I have heard enough about people pooping during pregnancy to make me scared and nervous that that might happen to me someday!
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens