As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Is love at 1st sight possible? This is a tough question in which I have thought both yes and no on at different times. I think the main issue I have always had with the phrase “love at first sight” is the sight part….I wholeheartedly believe you can meet a person for the first time and just have this feeling where you KNOW they’re the one and even start having feelings for them, but SIGHT to me sounds like you saw a person’s outer appearance and fell in love…and I think that would be LUST instead of love, because Love is based on more than just looks. With that being said, someone who falls in LUST upon first sight COULD later fall in love so I believe lust can turn to love….. So no, I don’t believe in LOVE at first SIGHT but I do believe in LOVE at first meeting a person and speaking with them
2. How did you choose your pet’s name? Well, me and my husband have a dog named Angel BUT technically, we don’t because she lives at my parent’s house since she isn’t allowed at our apartments….Her name came from my husband looking at my car and seeing my “Angelina” college sticker and saying we could call her Angelina and I was like, no….So I agreed to shorten it and go with Angel
3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)? I haven’t had a home phone in years, just a cell phone….not really anything I know of that I am considering giving up at the moment
4. How much do you pay your babysitter? No kids for a babysitter, although I have considered getting one for my husband LOL 😉
5. How “young” is old enough to babysit? I think that depends on a variety of factors, such as how mature the babysitter is, how old the kids that are being watched are, the length of time, etc.
If the kids are older, like 5 or 6, I think a 15 or 16 year old would be old enough, but like I said, it depends on the maturity of the teen….if they are still pretty immature, then that’s still not old enough….
If it’s a very young child, like an infant, then I think I would personally want a very mature teenager or even someone over 18….but I watched young kids at 16 before and I was fine, but then again, I was raised around babies and helped out in nurseries since I was a kid myself, so you just really have to think about all the factors