As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. What’s your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
I don’t know…I sometimes eat those little fruit snacks that come in little baggies…
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of? Cheese…it’s the one major thing I am picky about…as a kid, I hated any kind but Velveeta, BUT I have grown from that and I will eat Kraft, Borden, etc., even some store brands, but I can’t stand the low fat and fat free kinds….Surprisingly I have ate soy cheese before and I liked it, although it’s pretty expensive and I prefer the real thing…
3. What’s your favorite way to cool off during the summer? Stay somewhere where there’s a good A.C. 😉
4. What’s your favorite summer read? I’m not a big Re-reader of books so there’s not a specific book I read every summer; As for genres, I read all types so there’s not even a specific kind of them. I don’t like to read too many of the same type of book in a row usually so I am just completely random all the time!
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat? I use my A.C. ALOT and pray that it can keep up with the heat!