As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it? One of my nieces actually did this and respect those that do….I once had my hair past my butt when I was about 5 years old but since then, once it gets about midway down my butt, I just HAVE to get it trimmed AND thinned because I have very THICK naturally curly hair and it gets very heavy and starts breaking ponytail holders otherwise…Not to mention, it is a headache to brush through it the longer it gets so I’m sorry but I would have to pass. My niece that did this has thick hair like me but without as much of the natural curl so I have no idea how she dealt with it….I know it was gorgeous when it got really long, I always thought it looked like a horse’s mane. 🙂
2. What song makes you think of summer? “California Girls” by Katy Perry just popped into my head….so did “Thong Song” by Sisquo, LOL…I guess cause I was thinking of the beach. Does anyone else remember that song? Speaking of thongs, thank you whoever decided to share the name “Thong” with not only underwear but the flip flops that go through the toe! That has ALWAYS bothered me!
3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person? I LOVE flip flops or “thongs” LOL…I do love sandals but I prefer the old fashioned platform ones, not heel but just wide platform base with buckles….which they don’t seem to make anymore 😦 I need to create my own shoe line…….
4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)? I’m going to say snow cones but only because I live hours away from where they sell Slurpees at a 7/11 😦 And don’t try to tell me Slushees and Icees are the same…they are NOT! A Slurpee was created by a goddess, I tell you! And we need a 7/11 in my city so I can enjoy one more often!…..But enough venting for now…
5. Do you do something special for the father of your children? Seeing as I have yet to bear children, this question is not applicable BUT when I have kids, I would LOVE to do creative stuff like hand prints on the t-shirt and special handmade cards, etc. I have always thought those kind of gifts are so much more special than just buying a tie or something….
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens