As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Are you a napper? Yes, I love napping! 🙂
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? My favorite subject was English and then Choir class the years I did Choir….Most hated was always P.E. with Math coming in close second
3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they? Yes, but for the life of me, I don’t remember what I had for blue!…..Ugh, I hate when I forget stuff! The something “old” was my engagement ring because it was my hubby’s grandma’s ring, so it was an heirloom 🙂 The something new was my jewelry, although you could argue my dress and veil were new, too…….The something “borrowed” was a penny my sister gave me to tape to my shoe, which, unbeknownst to me until after my wedding came off of my shoe and retaped itself to the fifth step from the bottom of the staircase I walked down….How it got untaped and retaped is a mystery to me but number 5 has always been my lucky number! I “think” I had something blue on my garter but I just went and looked and it was just all white so maybe I had added a blue ribbon that came off? I don’t know! LOL
4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer? I am determined to stay out of the 100+ degree weather as much as possible…..everything else is kind of just up in the air at this point!
5. Ice cream or Popsicles? It depends on my mood, I don’t eat either of these THAT often…..I think when it’s hot outside, I actually would prefer snow cones or slurpees actually…