This is last week’s questions since I missed that week….and I was going to double up, but this week’s questions haven’t been posted yet! Therefore, there may be another post later today or tomorrow with this week’s questions.
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
Last Week’s Five
1. What advice would you give a couple getting married? Marriage is NOT meant to be a fairy tale and if you are going into marriage thinking you will ALWAYS get along, then you’re in for a rude awakening…After you’re married for a bit, you’re going to get out of that lovey dovey feeling you had constantly that blinded you to every negative thing about each other, it WILL get to be harder to keep up your relationship and you WILL have to work at it to continue to make it work….BUT it’s worth it to work at it, nothing good ever came from just standing back and let things just work for themselves now, did it? 🙂
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
You ARE beautiful, no matter what people say to you and don’t let your life be controlled by the fear of acceptance because there will ALWAYS be those that do not accept you, first and foremost, always believe in yourself and accept yourself and who cares if everyone else doesn’t?
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.) Stay indoors as much as possible with the Air Conditioner or Fans! 🙂
4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant? N/A because I have yet to ever BE pregnant….but I hope to be before I’m 30 🙂
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why? As cheesy as this sounds, I can’t really think of one off hand…..When I think of the best MOM, I think of MY own Mom and the ones on TV just can’t compare!