Ok…don’t pay attention to the date today….Just knowing it’s Friday the 13th can make people wary and end up having a bad one, so don’t even think about it!
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Who mows your grass? I live in apartments so they hire people to mow all the grass…
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! ) I have pictures on just about every wall of my house….I don’t have any pictures OF the walls, though….
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? I read SO many books and there are so many that make me think, I can’t even begin to name them all! As for blogs, there are a few of those as well…my blog friend Dayle’s blog makes me think in ways I never considered and has really opened my eyes to new thinking!
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I have allergies year round, which is why I take Zyrtec daily!
5. What’s your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Things I can microwave? Lately I have been making the steamed veggies you microwave that come with pasta or rice…I can cook really good, but I just hate to….
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens