1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts? Anything and everything I possibly can! Sometimes things will stick in my head and I will think, “Ooooh, that would make a great blog post!”…others times I will have to really think hard and look around for ideas. Reading things online, talking to friends and family, books, magazines, etc. are just some of the things that end up inspiring my writing.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why? I would be kind of afraid to, actually….NOT because I don’t think anyone could do my blog justice, because I follow some great bloggers who are awesome. I would just be afraid whatever I wrote was not up to standard. I was recently asked to do a post for a fellow blogger and that alone makes me nervous….I want to do an even better job because it’s not only me I would be letting down if it’s below par…
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
It would be something sort of like the Crazy Frog song…just chaotic and crazy!I think my blog is so much like being inside my mind and my mind is so crazy so that would fit! And it would be like a melody that gets stuck in your head cause I want my blog to be one that stays with you and you keep in your mind. 🙂
4. What is your writing process for a post? I pretty much just start writing my post and take my time with it. I like to let my thoughts flow as naturally as possible. When I feel there’s an ending, I end it and proofread for errors and how it sounds. Change anything that needs fixing and then send it off to the world!
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be? Some kind of baby mascot…either baby human or baby animal…I can’t decide! 🙂
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog? I express as much of my “true self” I feel comfortable expressing…..Because this is a public site where literally anyone can read it, there are topics that I choose not to delve too deeply into because I believe some topics deserve more privacy….although if I had a totally private secret blog, I would be fine exposing a little more…..but even then, there would be some limits. Everyone has some, right? I also try to not mention specific names if I am griping about someone or saying something people would rather not be exposed….
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve? I’m a Facebook user and I love it, BUT I hate people that are always griping about blocking or deleting people for things they post. If you have an issue, delete or block the person. Privately message them if you need to deal with it WITH them. If you have such a big issue with someone over social media, maybe you need to rethink their friendship status in your real life. If it’s a family member….you may have to come to some kind of compromise or agreement to have ONE account with them on there and ONE that’s just for your friends or something. Obviously, things with family can be difficult, but we need to stop airing our dirty laundry, right? Family deleting and blocking family over every little argument is just childish. Really? Are we 2 year olds and going to withhold our friendship? Grow up! That’s all I’m saying!
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why? It would be this big beautiful land where I would have a huge castle and life would be grand. 🙂 I sound like a little girl now, don’t I? I would LOVE to live in a universe where people got along and there was always enough of everything to go around, people weren’t so greedy, and the weather felt whatever temperature each individual wanted it to….Hey, you asked for my dream universe…I know it sounds crazy, but a girl can dream!
9. You’re having a bad day, you’re upset, you’re angry, or you’re sad – what is your go-to comfort? Music or a book, definitely….or a big bear hug from the hubby!
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote? Asking me my favorite inspirational quote is like asking my favorite song…I have more than one and it’s forever changing…..One I have always loved is the infamous, “Dance like there’s no one watching, Sing like there’s no one listening, and Live like you’re the only one on Earth.”….I think I mixed up the words, but hopefully you know what I mean.
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival? I would play me and my leading man would be Johnny Depp! Sorry, hubby! 🙂 Some pretty, smart, funny actress would play my best friend and my rival….I didn’t know I had one!….LOL….Maybe Glenn Close, she’s getting older now, but for some reason I thought of her playing Cruella De Ville!
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? Nope, I don’t even have a dot of belief in that theory!
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? My weight…I’m a bigger girl and I would love to be smaller for my health and so I could do more things I want and wear more cute clothes….My husband loves me the way I am so I don’t need to worry about that aspect. 🙂
14. What is your favorite season and why? I used to say Fall…but in actuality, it should be more Winter because I LOVE when it gets colder in Texas. The part I live in rarely snows but it gets cold enough where it’s comfortable for me in just a jacket. I hate the HOT weather….
15. You’ve been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth? Well….if I’ve already been bitten, I guess I don’t really see the point in fighting it. Must be fate at this point!
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
Nope, not yet, maybe some day! 🙂
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
Did a voyeur come up with this question? LOL….I will just say silky…cause they are comfy :p
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later? No…only things I have drank straight out of were 16 and 24 oz. soda and water bottles that belonged to me and only me….I hate when people drink out of the milk and other bottles and put it right back!
19. What is your favorite word and explain why? My favorite word…is yet to be invented….someone should get to inventing it! 🙂
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you’d like to do different on your blog in the year 2012? Well, I’m probably going to scale back from posting daily to a few times a week…I’ve accomplished almost a full year of posting daily which is crazy for me since I am a huge procrastinator, so I think in 2012, I would like to spend more time doing other things with my writing and other aspects of my life.
Here is a list of the others who are participating in this Meme…Please be sure to stop by and show them some love!