As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? No, not really….my favorite song can change daily or even hourly sometimes, but up tempo songs you can dance to usually can cheer me up
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? My parents always did artificial, which is good because I am allergic to Pine trees and that’s what is typically used for Christmas trees around here…..I have a fake tree but I’m honestly not that good with decorating for Christmas so the last couple years since I got married, I put the tree up the first year and then the second, I just enjoyed the one at my Nanny’s
3. What are you thankful for? I am thankful for tons of things….There’s a rather long list and if you have been reading my blog this month, you already know I have been spotlighting one thing each day…..Look to the end of THIS post to see what I am especially thankful for today!
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? The one thing that pops in my head is actually a fashion fad again…but it looks a bit different nowadays. I loved the leggings they had in the 90’s, the ones that had the material all the way down to almost your ankles and then it had the lace at the bottom…I wore those things a lot when I was younger and I think they are cute, but I don’t feel as if leggings flatter my plus size frame very well anymore and even if they had the lace part at the bottom AND I had the body meant to wear them well, I don’t think I would be able to pull them off for very long because of my age. Something about that look just doesn’t seem right once I hit 30 in a couple of years…
5. Do you wait until the “low fuel” light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? Yes, but not because I mean to….it’s usually because I noticed ahead of time, but I am trying to make it as long as possible before I have to spend a fortune at the gas pumps! Prices are ridiculous!
Giving Thanks Day 18: Today, I am thankful for Answered Prayers. There were personal issues stressing me out last weekend and I asked for prayers and good thoughtful wishes for myself on my Facebook and whoever prayed or sent good will to me, thank you to them because things seem to have worked out with a major financial issue that was bringing me down. I am SO thankful that things were straightened out so that this holiday season can be a little less stressful for me and my family. It’s so nice to pray about something and have others pray for you and then see a positive result emerge from it.
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens