As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? I typically prefer a bowl or at least a bowl UNDER the cone because it melts so fast and makes such a mess! Also, if it’s a regular cone, I’m not that fond of the taste so it’s like something extra that I would rather do without. If it’s one of the chocolate cones though or those sundae cones like at the grocery store….then I would take the cone over the bowl!
2. What three things do you love the smell of? Babies(except for when they have stinky diapers!)…There’s just something so nice about the way little babies smell 🙂
I also adore the smell of Roses and I love Citrus flavored body sprays….and I’m going to add a fourth and say Cucumber Melon lotion smell! 🙂
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving…) I think they are great for people who seem to already have everything or you just don’t know what to buy for them. I have some people in my family that are pretty picky about what they like BUT I know the stores they love so getting them a gift card is a great option for them. If the recipient is a big lover of gift cards, it really helps as well!
For people who are easier to shop for, I prefer to buy a gift if I can, though. I like taking the time to find something really special that I know they will love and I always think it means so much more when someone has taken the time to get a gift versus the card. Not to mention, I love to find cool things no one else would buy the person…I love the uniqueness! 🙂
Also if you have a certain amount that you’re looking to spend, say $20…if you give a card, that’s $20 there…BUT if you buy a gift or gifts, you might be able to find sales where you can get more than one item that was originally marked higher so your $20 limit ends up looking like you spent a whole lot more. So I also like how I can end up giving more but staying in budget instead of just giving a card. I guess I learned this from my Mom!
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them? The only sports I played were in P.E. and I avoided that as much as possible…I was the kid picked last so I hated P.E. I wasn’t very athletic either but I think I could have done decent if I had been treated better. I actually liked playing basketball when I had the chance and could do an under the leg trick my brother taught me. I remember the ONE time people actually passed me the ball in P.E. and I scored a 2 point shot….No one ever passed to me again, so who knows if I might have been any good or it was just luck?
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play? Nope, I was a Choir kid but my best friend in school played drums in the Marching Band
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens