Today’s the last day of September! Boy, this month went fast! Is everyone ready for October, lower temperatures, falling leaves and Halloween? 🙂
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section!
On to the questions!
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you’re wrong? I am editing this question to “Husband” instead of kids since I have none yet….Yes, I DO apologize to my husband. Maybe not right at the moment if I am a bit aggravated, but eventually, afterwards I do. Saying I love you DOES mean saying You’re sorry!
2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”? I have a Senior Class Ring my parents purchased for me through a jewelry store in the mall so it was a little bit less expensive but yea, still kind of costly….I designed it like I wanted it, though! 🙂
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Go back to 27 and stay! LOL So basically go back a week in time to THAT age
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? I don’t really GET the word “Unused” because pretty much every baby name has been used somewhere at sometime…unless you come up with some crazy new invention, and even then, there’s still a chance someone is using it! I guess I will say a favorite Unique or Different name I have always liked is Sapphira…
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? No child, so switching this to husband again! 🙂 And this is so easy…if I could make my wonderful husband like anything, I would make him LOVE cleaning, washing dishes and taking out the trash! Hey…a girl can dream, right?!
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens