This is not only the 2nd 5QF this month, but ALSO the 2nd Friday in a row that there’s a family birthday! Today is my oldest sister’s husband’s birthday AND tomorrow is HER birthday…how cool that their birthdays are a day apart, huh? 🙂
So Happy Birthday to my oldest sister and her husband! Not sure they will see this but maybe one of my nieces will tell them I did a shout out for them.
As always, you may answer these questions in your own post or in the comments section! HAPPY WEEKEND!
On to the questions!
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? My ring tones are different depending on who calls. I’ve always loved this feature on cell phones. I can easily tell WHO is calling by the ringtone without having to look and see! 🙂 Of course, if it’s a telemarketer(UGH!) or someone who I don’t already have in my contacts, it plays one of those melodic default tones that came with my phone.
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? It’s always hard picking favorites because they often can change due to your mood…I guess I would say one of the movie nights with my husband
3. Paper books or ebooks? I did a post on this once…While I see the draw of Ebooks, I will NEVER give up Paper books….There’s just something so special about them. 🙂
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? Can I say a HOUSE instead of an Apartment or is that too big an upgrade? LOL
I am truly thankful for having a place to live even if it’s not a house, but I would love to upgrade to a house one day….As for an upgrade while living in apartments, IF our apt. could have one, it would be a washer/dryer because I hate not having one in our house….A more conceivable and possible upgrade? A new couch 🙂
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? My first Serious boyfriend was when I was 13…if you have read other posts by me, you might have heard about him and the craziness of that relationship!
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens