I was just reading through my subscribed blogs and read one that did a post on her favorite things. I loved her idea SO much that I decided to do one on some of MY favorite things.
So here goes!
- Holding a baby in my arms
- Seeing my nieces, nephew and great nephews
- Unexpected wind that blows by and cools you off on a hot day
- Baja Blast drink that can only be found at Taco Bell
- Watching movies with my husband
- Singing at the top of my lungs
- Being around people that I can completely BE myself with
- East Texas Sunsets
- The first moment you go outside and can smell AND feel Fall in the air
- Reading and shopping for BOOKS
- The days when a blog flows out of me naturally and I feel like I accomplished something big
- Some of the GREAT friends I have made through WordPress
- Driving while listening to music
- Hearing a baby’s laugh or smelling a newborn baby
- Laying my head down and relaxing after a long day
- Dancing like a crazy person when no one is looking
- Cuddling with my husband
- Playing board games with family
- Learning something new and exciting!
Well, there’s my list, although I could have gone on for ages, I suppose! I’m glad I decided to do my own little list. It really reminded me of all I have to be thankful for and how blessed I truly am. Sometimes when times get you down, it’s easy to forget.
What are some of YOUR favorite things? Do you share any favorites with me?