These past couple weeks have been rough for me…..2 weeks of an unexplainable allergic reaction and constant itch followed by a “mother nature” visit and now I seem to have acquired a cold or sinus infection, yuck! Runny nose, sinus congestion, fever blisters,sneezing….I’m really hoping next month looks a little better for me!
But in GOOD news, my husband decided to keep his job and not let his bi-polar win, yay! AND a couple nights ago, our area and other areas in Texas got some much needed rain, so there’s a couple reasons to SMILE through the yuckiness. 🙂
As always, you are welcome to answer these questions in your own blog or the comments and I wish everyone a great rest of August!
On to the questions!
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? I didn’t, personally….BUT my hubby brought home a Chocolate Milk Shake from the new Carl’s Jr. in town the other night for me 🙂
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? I have only been to ONE , other than a few Christian concerts, so there are a lot I would LOVE to go to….my favorite band ever is Linkin Park, though, so if I had to choose only ONE, it would have to be them…
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? I hate household chores, I really do…..I would so hire a maid if I was rich, but I’m not…:(
Least fav. would be the dishes or cleaning the bathroom, maybe……I don’t know that I have any I LOVE, but folding clothes is OK, not exactly fun, but it’s pretty simple, so I don’t mind it.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? If I could find affordable, cute clothes in MY size, definitely I would say clothes….I don’t have that many clothes that are even close to being new. Most of my clothes are clothes I have had for years….and I’m not a big appliance person….so clothes for sure!
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Neither, I don’t like mayonnaise of any kind OR mustard OR ketchup….I get my sandwiches, burgers, etc. plain…As for the hubby, I think he likes both….
*Sorry to my fellow blog writers who I am behind on commenting…..Due to illness, I haven’t even really felt like blogging, but I don’t want to let myself down with this daily challenge. I promise as soon as I am able to, I will catch up with reading all missed posts and comments!*
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens