First of all…What is with the changes after I do a new post, WordPress? The other day I posted and it told me what number post it was, which was great…but then it said BOMB! and at first, I freaked out…I was thinking, Was there a bomb found on my blog or something? Then I realized they were trying to use descriptive language to describe their joy in my finishing a blog….I would have rather they had used another word….yesterday, they used Wicked. Better choice but I can’t help but wonder if older people who are unaware of the “positive” meaning of that word are going to look clueless at it and wonder WHY did WordPress call my post Wicked? It was not evil at all! Oh well….good job, WordPress on trying to stay modern and current but please don’t ever use the word B-o-m-b ever again! Thanks! 🙂
Here’s the LAST 5QF for the month of July, Copy and answer for yourselves, if you so choose, but no one’s holding a bomb over your head…..I promise!
On to the questions!
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? I am all for Vow Renewal Ceremonies….I think they are a wonderful reminder of why two people got married in the first place and a beautiful way to rekindle your love. That being said, I am for them being done for the RIGHT reasons just as marriage should be also….I believe they shouldn’t be done just as an excuse to throw a big party or put on a show and I also believe a couple having issues shouldn’t expect a vow renewal to solve their problems and put them back to the way they were before they got married. If you’re having problems, seek counseling first to see if things can be fixed. Then if they can be and you feel like your relationship has gotten better and is on a fresh start, by all means, have one to celebrate the occasion. Just don’t expect vow renewal ceremonies to be a magic fix to a relationship. 🙂
2. What sound/s annoy you the most? Sorry, hubby….I hate when he clears his throat cause it’s really loud and irritating…but I still love him! I also hate when a car parks outside the apartment and has their bass blowing out the neighborhood….UGH! Am I just getting older and boring?
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? I don’t want to have to pick! 😦 If I HAD to, I would have to go with the all girls like my two sisters ended up with….only because I’ve always wanted a little girl to fix her hair and dress her up pretty….but I hope I get lucky and get at least one of each because I really want a little boy, too
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? Yea, I am all for it! 🙂
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it? Definitely! I would be willing to do whatever I needed to do to help out and I would hope I have family members that would do the same in the future, after I have kids, if anything happened to me and my husband
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens