Well…This was the first ever 5QF that I had to really research and figure out what one of the questions meant….after having no luck googling “The Big V”, me and my husband were thinking what it could mean and he figured out what it was….V is for V-a-s-e-c-t-o-m-y…..I think I spelled that right..I’m not sure who calls it the Big V cause that was very confusing for me….but thanks for putting my brain to work hard!
Only one more 5QF this month after this one…summer seems to just be speeding by!
On to the questions!
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V? I don’t want my husband to get a vasectomy anytime in the foreseeable future, at least at this time in our lives, because we have no kids yet and I want a big family. IF somewhere down the line my husband had one and I became pregnant afterwards…I would be surprised but from hearing stories and watching the show “I didn’t know I was pregnant”, I would know that it IS possible. It’s rare for it to happen but it CAN so I wouldn’t be thinking it was magic or anything….and I don’t think my husband would think I had cheated because he also knows it IS possible. Obviously, if we already had our hands full with kids, it would be a stressful situation, but from my standpoint at least at THIS moment, I would take it as something that was meant to be. I believe everything happens for a reason and I would accept the new baby into our lives and know that our families would be just as accepting, so it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to me.
2. Best memory about this summer so far. So far, it has been our anniversary…we didn’t do anything HUGE but we really spent quality time together talking and it was fun 🙂
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets? Obviously N/A for the kid’s sheets…..I don’t have an exact time schedule for the sheets….I guess I really should, though…Does anyone know how often you should? I mean, I know if they are dirty, you should…..and clean freaks probably change them out weekly or less, but I probably do every month or couple months…is that bad? 😦 I feel like people are going to be thinking I’m gross now…..but hey, I’m being honest….
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down? idk….These new scans kind of bother me because it’s like they now have x-ray vision where they can see you naked and it feels sort of violating to me…..I realize the necessity but I also feel like there are some weird perverts out there that may get off on that sort of thing…..and that bothers me…..especially for kids they are scanning…..But pat downs aren’t so fun either…..Can I just have the old fashioned x-ray scan?
5. Since it is fair time…what’s your favorite fair (county or state) memory? My favorite fair memory is performing at the Dallas State Fair back in 2005 and getting to also walk around and go shopping…it was so much fun!
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens