The time where I answer five completely random questions and you can choose to do the same either through answering in the comments or on your own blog!
I can’t believe June is almost over, time sure does fly!
On to the questions!
1. What is your current favorite tv show? I’m never any good at narrowing favorites down to just ONE thing but I’m just going to go with my favorite at the moment(meaning the first one that comes to mind)-So you think you can dance?
I just LOVE this show! I love seeing all the different styles of dance, the great group numbers and duets, the special guest dancers, the cool costumes…it’s just an awesome show!
2. What’s the worst haircut you ever got? When I was a little kid, I had long hair(as in past my butt) and I loved it BUT I wasn’t too keen on the daily brushing and maintenance of it. Because I had naturally curly hair, my hair has always tangled so easily and it got to be a major pain on my mom and Nanny when they would have to brush all the tangles out. Then, I started getting migraines around the age of 6 and my mom thought the weight of my hair could have some reasoning behind it. I’ve always had really thick hair and if I don’t get it thinned every few months, I will break hair clips and ponytail holders easy!
So….I gave in to having my hair cut short and I hated it. It became very kinky curly as it was lighter and looked very much like an afro. It was a major target for people to make fun of and I just dreaded it. Eventually, I got my mom to let me grow it out and I don’t EVER plan on having it short again. It’s just NOT for me!
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? I don’t know…the first thing that really pops into my head is probably when I used to put on these little talent shows. It was during a time when my nieces from Indiana were living with us and I always thought that was cool. I also liked to record songs directly from the radio and then do my own little commentary and radio shows in between the songs on the cassette tapes. I still have some of those tapes and it’s interesting hearing me talk on them…and maybe a little embarrassing too.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? Not really. There’s a lot of things you can do that are completely free and some that you wouldn’t expect. The internet can be a great resource for coupons and specials as well as alerting you to special events where places are half price or even free for the day. I actually printed off loads of coupons for my own honeymoon this way!
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? It depends. I’ve never driven across country and I LOVE to drive so it would be fun someday to do a cross country road trip!
BUT if you have a limited time to travel, then flying IS quicker. If you have all the time you want to get where you’re going, then yes, I pick driving. 🙂
How would YOU answer these questions? I’m really curious to see if anyone has some super secret frugal tips and I would love to hear about them!
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens