Summer may not have officially started yet, but here in Texas where I live, it sure feels like it has! Right now, it is currently 100 Degrees with a feels like temp. of 103, yuck! And that’s probably not the hottest it will be today because our hottest temperature has been coming between 5-6 in the evening.
If you are also somewhere where it’s THAT hot, make sure to keep hydrated with plenty of liquids and protect yourself from that sun! As for me, I am staying indoors with the Air conditioner doing another 5 question Friday!
On to the questions!
1. What is your favorite summer time activity? I am not now nor have ever been an outdoorsy person and as soon as the temps. start to rise outside, I tend to hibernate indoors all the more. So in actuality, being inside with the AC reading is my fav. activity BUT if I had to pick an outdoors one, I would say hanging with friends and/or family somewhere in the shade or swimming(though I don’t know how)
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever’s on sale? We don’t have a hook-up for a washer/dryer in our apt. so it’s either the apt. washeteria area or borrowing a family’s…..currently, we wash and dry our clothes at my parent’s because they are trying to save us the money it would cost to pay the machines we have here, therefore I really don’t have a preference for soap atm
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? I don’t think I have one….Pasta is my fav. meal year round but if I am eating outdoors where it’s hot, I would probably prefer sandwiches or something lighter….more fruits cause they’re refreshing
4. Do you have any talents? I love to sing…I think I’m fairly good at it so I guess that’s a talent. I would like to think I have a talent for writing sometimes and also that I can act decently. I can impersonate a baby’s cry as an unusual talent. Oh…and I don’t know if it’s really a talent, but I’ve always been able to do that ballet move where you turn both feet outwards and slowly squat down and back up…I know the name of it but for the life of me can’t recall it at the moment! I was born with my right hip extended a little out so it makes it really easy for me.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why? It would be awesome if I could be an expert in what men are thinking. I’m sure every woman would love that and every man would love to know what women are thinking! It would also be nice to be an expert in knowing how to make money, LOL I like to dream big, what can I say?
Well, there you have them, 5 questions and my 5 incredible or cheesy answers…take your pick! As always, feel free to answer them in the comments or your own blog! OR feel free to ask me a question of your very own that you would like me to answer! If you do, I might turn them into a post or add it in next week’s 5qf with a link to who asked it!
(Sending a special thanks to Mirth and Motivation for bestowing upon me the honor of not 1, not 2, BUT 3 awesome awards that I will be sharing later on in the week with others! Be sure to check her blog out if you never have! It’s so awesome!)
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens