Yep, it’s that time again! Another five question Friday, brought to you by fivecrookedhalos. Once again, I extend to you the freedom to answer through your own blog or right here in the questions.
Today also marks a special day…my 2nd youngest niece(before I got married and gained 2 more nieces) turns 18 today! Wow! Where is the time going? Happy Birthday to my niece Hannah! Hope you have an awesome day and feel free to stop growing older any day now! 🙂
Without further ado, the questions:
- If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money…on landscaping or a pool? Since I live in an apartment, neither are realistic dreams at the moment….but someday when I can have a house of my very own….I would THEN pick the pool…there’s not even a doubt there! I live in Texas where even the winter finds Northerner’s hanging around in shorts and looking at us with our jackets like we are so strange to be cold! I can’t swim and I usually stay away from pools because I hate to get in a bathing suit, blecch! BUT if I had my own personal pool, I would so relax in the shallow end when the weather is hot…just to cool off 🙂
- Death penalty, yay or nay? Ah, one of those controversial questions that will bring readers to my blog to possibly argue and disagree no matter what my answer may be. This is a difficult question because there are some horrible people in this world, especially the ones that molest and kill children and I would be a liar to say that I don’t wish they got back exactly what they gave out, if not worse BUT I also feel like it’s not my place to say whether a person should live or die. I believe in Heaven and Hell and I believe when you die, you are judged for all that you have done in life therefore, I also believe that God will then give judgment out as to where that person will spend eternity. So I suppose that my answer is nay…let God do the judging.
- What’s the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? No kids but I have nieces/nephews and I have babysat a lot so….Can you believe that I can’t think of anything? Yea, I can’t believe it either…must be a selective memory! I guess I could say something that I, personally, got into as a kid when my mom wasn’t watching me…..I got my sister’s red nail polish and painted her vanity while ALSO painting my entire body red….I have no clue why, I was a little kid! My mom said she had to scrub me forever to get it off…and no, I didn’t learn my lesson, cause on another occasion, I painted my body again with a black PERMANENT marker….my poor mom! 😦
- How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? Uh…not enough…Dentists are expensive and no insurance so at the moment they just do not fall into my necessary category….I know, I know, FOR SHAME!
- What is your favorite animal (doesn’t have to be a pet-type animal)? Haha, I would normally say “baby animals” because I don’t know what specific animal to pick…all the baby ones are just so darn cute! BUT because of the added note that it doesn’t have to be a pet-type animal, I will use this “creative license” that writers are blessed with and say that my favorite animal is my husband….He’s an animal! Humans are mammals! 🙂