As always, you are welcome to answer on your own blog or in the comments! Questions came from fivecrookedhalos. Happy Friday!
1. Do you apologize to your kids? 😦 No kids yet…but when I do, why wouldn’t I apologize if I did something wrong? I love you does mean saying you’re sorry…I’ve had to apologize to my hubby before so why wouldn’t I do the same for my future kids, if need be?
2. What color are your nails right now? My fingernails have nothing on them…my toe nails are red
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick?(As in, did you have to vomit or just say “I don’t feel good”.) If I hadn’t missed any school yet, then no, all I would have to say was that I didn’t feel well BUT in high school when I started “being sick” A LOT, then my mom would try to talk me into going to school and holler at me and say that I was going to fail cause I missed too much school….I wouldn’t HAVE to vomit but I would have to cry a lot….problem was in high school, I faked sick a whole lot because of the teasing that was going on…so I missed over 20 days of school…until finally my mom saw how bad the teasing actually was and pulled me out
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed? The summer we got married when we bought a new comforter and sheet set for our new bed 🙂 so back in 2009
5. Favorite website(s)? WordPress to do my blog and read other blogs
Facebook to connect with friends and family…and play games some
Getglue to check-in to tv shows, movies, books, etc.
Whenitdrops.com to see when new stuff hits stores