Here’s to another 5 question Friday followed by watching the new Pirates of the Caribbean at the movies tonight with one of my best friends! 🙂 So excited cause it’s been a long time since we have hung out and done anything together.
Enjoy my answers and answer them yourselves in the comments or your own blog! Questions are from fivecrookedhalos. Have a great day!
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? Uh…rarely…..he has sleep apnea so he can sleep for a lot longer than me….he needs a CPAP but he has yet to get one! Also because I’m a night owl who tends to fall asleep when the sun comes up and if he stays up all night, he will tend to do something else when I fall asleep then crawl into bed at the time when I am awake….LOL…so we have a crazy sleep schedule!
2. A question for the ladies…What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? Right now, my husband has sideburns and a teensy bit of a mustache and goatee….it just depends on if he has shaved that day or not….I don’t mind him to have a little bit of facial hair….no beard…..if it gets too hairy, I like him to shave it…but idk…he looks good with or w/out the facial hair
3. What’s the worst vacation you’ve ever taken? Hmmm….have you read my recent honeymoon post? If this was about things going wrong on vacation…it would be a toss up between that and my missions trip to Wales at 17…..BUT the good outweighs the bad, really..
4. What’s the first-ever blog you followed? I don’t remember the FIRST ever because I’ve looked at a bunch of blogs, in general, over the years…and had one on MySpace before….my first on WordPress was my friend Audrey’s who I’ve known for about 6-7 years…..I followed hers before I made my own WordPress…she stopped blogging on that one, though and then I made myself a WordPress
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? Yes and no….I’m afraid of roller coasters and everyone else I know basically loves them…so whenever I go, I tend to have to wait for the roller coaster riders and find something else to do….I like finding water rides and stuff to cool off, like seeing the sights and the shows…Sea World would definitely be my choice for an amusement park because it has plenty of sight seeing and things to do while people are riding the rides….although Disney is pretty fun….but I consider it much more than an amusement park because of the price!
Now I’m off to go shopping for my best friend a belated birthday gift and then meeting her tonight to go see the new Pirates movie! Hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙂
“He couldn’t see why people made such a fuss about people eating their silly old fruit anyway, but life would be a lot less fun if they didn’t. And there was never an apple, in Adam’s opinion, that wasn’t worth the trouble you got into for eating it.” ~from Good Omens