I just realized after I had done my post today that it was also five Question Friday…oh well, doing two posts today!
Five Question Friday was brought to you by fivecrookedhalos. Again, you are welcome to do them yourself in the comments or on your own blog! : )
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? I hate socks…probably because I’m a huge fan of flip flops and not only would it be NOT cute to wear them with flip flops…it would also be kind of difficult!
2. Was your childs (children’s) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don’t have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! no children YET but me and my hubby have discussed a few names…I plan on giving him some say, of course, but some names I have already picked out from when I was younger….luckily, he seems to think the ones I like are OK
3. What is your favorite type of weather? I like Texas winter weather, I guess…I like 50’s and 60’s and a little windy…not too much wind where it knocks you down….
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? I just like waking up whenever I wake up…since I don’t have kids yet, I’m lucky enough to NOT have to get up really early
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? Nope, don’t have the money for that anyways..and not PLANNING on needing a plot anytime soon…I mean, you never know….but hopefully that won’t be a necessity f0r either of us for many years to come!